[Zope-CMF] CMFDecor troubles

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:49:04 -0400

Tres will be the one to best answer this for a more definitive time frame,
but from our discussions we're planning on ensuring compatibility with 2.3
for quite some time.  I'd suspect that once the decision is made to support
only Zope 2.4 with the CMF (IF that ever happened) we'd notify people well
in advance.
Andrew