[Zope-CMF] CMFTracker - missing Install.py

Mark Langkau mark.langkau@pbmplus.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 07:20:57 -0500

Hi,

I'd like to try out the CMFTracker from the CVS checkout. However, when
I tried the installation instructions I got an error setting up the
external method for the install script. It's not there.

I realize this is not yet supported. I've now downloaded the Tracker
product (TrackerBase) and will use that instead for now. I'm just
curious when CMFTracker might be ready to use? If someone has
installation instructions for the product as it exists now I'd really
like to try it out and provide feedback.

Our internal CMF pilot is really taking off. I'd like to stay within CMF
as much as possible.

Cheers,
Mark