[Zope-CMF] Restricting Creation of ContentTypes to specific Roles.

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 10:56:06 -0400

Actually, it's the " Access contents information " permission.  You want to
disable 'acquire permission settings' for that one (in the security tab of
the portal_type you're working on), and enable it only for the roles you
want it to appear for.  Leave all the other wones (since, e.g., you want
whoever (members, etc) to view the documents once added, if I understand you
correctly).