[Zope-CMF] CMFDecor folder_factory

Thomas Olsen tol@tanghus.dk
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 00:56:45 +0200

On Friday 27 July 2001 18:12, Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> I've updated all of the new skin look and feel templates that I have been
> working on.  It's not complete, but I'd like some feedback from those of
> you using ZPT.

In Konqueror and IE 5.5 the name of the type is invisible because it is
rendered with blue text on blue background. I would say that it is a bug in
the browsers stylesheet inheritance, but I'm not really a CSS wiz.

I fixed it by changing the zpt_stylesheet (hope this doesn't influence on
anything it shouldn't):

td.ListName {
    background-color:  #336699;
}
label.ListName {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    font-weight: bold;
}

and the folder_factory script:

    tal:repeat="item here/allowedContentTypes">
        <input type="radio" name="type_name" value="" id=""
            tal:attributes="value item/getId; id
string:cb_${repeat/item/number}" />
        <label class="ListName" for=""
            tal:attributes="for string:cb_${repeat/item/number}"
            tal:content="item/Type"></label>
        tal:content="item/Description"></td>

--
Regards