[Zope-CMF] Re: How to use already existing products with CMF?

Norbert Marrale norbert@attira.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:34:06 +0200

Hi Frank:

The moreover service is done through a perl script that queries the
moreover site every 30 minutes based on a variety of keywords. The
headlines are then merged and stored locally for inclusion in the
website. The basic perl script and html code is provided by moreover,
but I forget where exactly it's located. AFAIK it's a free service, I think I
had to register... Also remember notifying them when I first started to
use the script...

There is also a (probably more advanced) Zope product based on XML-
RPC called Meerkat. I guess the syndication gurus on this list would
know more about this product.

Anyway, If you need code examples I'll be glad to share my stuff with
you. Just mail me privately.

Norbert

On 30 Jul 2001, at 8:28, Frank McGeough wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I hope you don't mind but I have a question about your site. How did you
> integrate MoreOver into your CMF site? Is that a service you pay for?
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Frank McGeough

On the Road of Life,
there are Tourists and there are Travelers.
I'd rather be Traveling!

Norbert Marrale
norbert@infocatch.com