[Zope-CMF] CMFTracker - missing Install.py

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 00:03:37 -0400

Mark Langkau wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to try out the CMFTracker from the CVS checkout. However, when
> I tried the installation instructions I got an error setting up the
> external method for the install script. It's not there.
>
> I realize this is not yet supported. I've now downloaded the Tracker
> product (TrackerBase) and will use that instead for now. I'm just
> curious when CMFTracker might be ready to use? If someone has
> installation instructions for the product as it exists now I'd really
> like to try it out and provide feedback.
>
> Our internal CMF pilot is really taking off. I'd like to stay within CMF
> as much as possible.

All that is in the CMFTracker product at the moment is some docs
and specs for the code-to-be-built.  I expect to move forward on
the software by hook or by crook over the next few weeks.

Tres.