[Zope-CMF] Re: portal_metadata NameError (actual CVS version)

Grégoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 15:57:08 +0200

Tres

Uups, got your answers fast! Thanks a lot!

At 08:56 01.06.01 -0400, Tres Seaver wrote:
> >There is one additional detail I didn't know about while writing the
> >previous report:
> >   If I am logged in as a Manager (Zope Manager Role) I could access and=

> >   change the members metadata without generating the above error.
>
> Was that in the Zope management interface?

The Manager I mentioned is a normal Zope Manager defined at root before I
installed the CMF.
What I've done (A):
1) I closed and restarted the Web-Browser (NS 4.7x and Mozilla 0.9)
2) I went to the CMF folder (localhost:8080/cmf-up/)
3) At the action_box I loged in as Manager (defined in acl_users in my Zope
root),
   which is not (re)defined in the acl_users in the CMF folder
4) I went to a Members folder_contents (action_box)
5) I choosed a document and and went to the Metadata (metadata_edit_form)
--> no error

The other way (B):
1) I loged in on localhost:8080/manage as Manager
2) In the ZMI I went just to the document to view it
3) Pressed Metadata
--> no error

If I do the same as in (A) with Member gregi loged in through the
actions_box of the CMF I get the error.

Does that help you!

Greg

Grégoire Weber