[Zope-CMF] CMFCalendar - ready for beta?

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 13:23:32 -0400

Hi Andrew,
Is there a product release for this thing?  Because, I got it by updating my
CVS for CMF, and it just showed up.  No readme's or anything.  Though I was
digging around, looking at sources to try to figure out what the deal was
with something else ( the new content type registery) and noticed in the
calendar source somethign about an install script, so I should try it before
complaining too much :)