[Zope-CMF] Topics question

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Sun, 03 Jun 2001 13:23:40 -0400

> From: "Norman Khine" <norman@khine.net>

> This will be usefull for example when say we have a Manufacturer who
> produces a number of products, these products fall within a number of
> groups, so that the manufacturer will only have one index_html page with
> contact details but this is linked to a number of topics and sub-topics.

I was thinking that the multiple-select 'subject' keyword index would be
useful for this, but it looks like that at least has to wait for the drop-in
indexes in 2.4 to really work right.

Since Topics just do catalog searches, anything that matches will show up in
your lists, so your structure looks like it would work...