Personalization (was RE: [Zope-CMF] List of subject/metadata sets?)

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:32:51 +0100

* Tres Seaver <tseaver@palladion.com> [010606 14:15]:
> Bjorn Stabell wrote:
>
> > Ok, time to throw in my RMB 0.166 (US$ 0.02).
>

> Please copy-paste your excellent proposal into a dogbowl
> document, submit it for publication, and send the CMF list mail
> with its URL.
>
> Your thoughts on this subject are too valuable to get lost in
> the "mailstrom". :)

I agree - this is exciting stuff.

A couple of thoughts:

1) pzn - perhaps p13n ;-)

2) It strikes me that a heirarchical search facility would be a
   sensible 'first step'.  Perhaps this should reside in the metadata
   tool, rather than a p8z4n tool?  Is a tree or a fixed 2 or 3 level
   structure to be preferred?

3) If this goes on the dogbowl, where is the correct place for
   discussion?  Here, there, both?

seb