[Zope-CMF] Re: Working Offline :-S

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:37:27 +0100

Yes!

The same thoughts were crossing my mind this morning...

We have a client who wants an extranet which indexes email, so I'm
going to use ZMailIn and a CMF Mail type to store mails.  It'd be nice
to thread them automatically too, and perhaps in fact add a mailing
list management interface, but I need to beware of feature creep.
Anyway harvesting attachments seems to be a very obvious extension.

>   - People are already used to creating content this way.
>
>   - Makes STX a "natural" means of creating content.

I've already been pasting important emails into a CMF we've been using
as an intranet, and as I observed how well emails translate to STX the
same thought occured to me.

I'm going to hack together something this weekend as a proof of
concept, if I'm not too hung over :-x

seb

* Tres Seaver <tseaver@palladion.com> [010606 15:02]: