[Zope-CMF] Permissions

James van der Veen james@codenamefuture.nl
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 12:55:16 +0200

>Well in the action_box method in the skinsfolder you could add a check
before=20
>the links are written.
>Something like:
><dtml-if=20
>expr=3D"portal_membership.getAuthenticatedMember().has_role('Manager')"=
>
> Here comes the code for adding folders, content etc.
></dtml-if>

Hi Gite thanks that works but now another question.

I don=B4t want all the actions filtered out just a few.
For instance the Preferences I would like to keep.

I think that has something to do with the user_actions (not sure)

Can you tell me where I should look what actions are defined as =
user_actions

or else how to filter some actions out and some not?

Thanx James