[Zope-CMF] Dogbowl news broken?

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:22:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Ben Riga wrote:

>   It appears that something was fixed but not completely.  I can get to the
> "New How-To" and "CMF 1.1beta" news items now whether I'm logged in or not.
> That's good.
>
>   I still cannot get most of the other news items as they bring up a
> user/password dialog but do not accept my password.  When I cancel out,
> naturally I get a unauthorized message.

I checked in a fairly comprehensive workaround for the
'checkPermissions' problem, and synched the dogbowl with it.
I can click through to all the news items on the home page, either
as Anonymous or as a non-privileged member.  Are you still having
trouble with it?

Tres.
Tres Seaver                               tseaver@palladion.com