[Zope-CMF] mystuff - dumb newbie problem

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 07:41:42 -0400

'My Stuff' works on your site. i just joined as user "jens" and i get the
link. in general, 'My Stuff' is only shown if there is a folder with the
same name as your logged-in username underneath 'Members' in the portal.

by the way, your virtual hosting is slightly futzed up. there are two
slashes after the server name for every page i saw.

jens