[Zope-CMF] Question on Disscusable Content Types

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:03:57 -0400

Chris Withers wrote:

> Tres Seaver wrote:
> >
> > At the moment, there is no user interface for managing the
> > collection of discussion items.  You could implement one using
> > DTML and ExternalMethods, or wait for CMF 1.2, which will have
> > one "built in".  (Patches accepted, of course :)
>
> It will? Is anyone working on this yet? Only asking 'cos I'll be writing a
> discussion to do just this for Swishdot :-)

I expected you would.  The portal_discussions tool isn't as smart as it
should be.  All we ask is that you keep the process open by telling us
what you think should change (and why).  And publish interfaces.

Shane