[Zope-CMF] MailIn product

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:35:09 +0100

Ooops - I gave it the wrong name, it's a tar.gz archive.  I've renamed
it, but now it needs to be published again...

Note that I developed it on Linux, so if you want it to work in win,
you need to know how to pipe messages into another command from the
email server. Failing that, outlook express makes rfc822 emails, so
you could play with dragging them into your folder over webdav, or
just uploading them TTW.

The cool bit is emailing stuff to extranet@yourplace.com, though - I'd
recommend trying it out with an MTA :-)

The Word stuff won't work on windows, though you could easily tweak
it based on eric's MSWordDocument product.

seb

http://cmf.zope.org/Members/seb/JamkitTypes.tar.gz/file_view
* Geoff Benn <G.Benn@ftel.co.uk> [010615 13:45]:

--