[Zope-CMF] Using Portal Topics

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:08:36 +0200

Hello,

I am about to structure the submitted documents on my cmf site.

I am using portal topics for this task.

I have create a topic to look for documents with a specific Subject.
And it finds the documents I expected it to find.

Now;
I want to create some menu points from the topics I have created and link to
the docs the specific topic finds.
I.e. I have a topic named about that looks for documents containing the word
'mmmorg' in the Subject field.

Now I want a menu point that says About (that's the title of the Topic) and
lists all the docs the topic finds in the menu on the left.

This is the code I have included in the bottom of the actions_box method:
<dtml-in "portal_catalog.searchResults( meta_type='Portal Topic'
					, sort_on='Subject'
					, sort_order='reverse'
					)">
</dtml-in>

But this isn't finding anything.

What parameter is wrong?
Also - is there some docs about portal topic ???

Regards,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
Don't go to bed with no price on your head.
		-- Baretta