[Zope-CMF] CMF URL Redirection Tool (was RE: [Zope] SiteRule)

Bjorn Stabell bjorn@exoweb.net
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:48:40 +0800

I just posted a tool that may be of help.  It's quite Alpha quality
right now, but should be useful.  Here's a description:

	CMF URL Redirection Tool

	After installing this tool you can specify
	URL redirections inside of your CMF portal, in
	much the same way as Apache Rewrite rules.

	The match and replacement patterns are all
	regular expressions, and you can select
	which HTTP status code to return.

This tool only works within the CMF, and it's still needs some work by
enlightened minds on making it behave nicely in virtual hosting
situations.=20

Regards,
--=20