[Zope-CMF] Migrate from Yihaw to CMF?

Dunigan, Craig craig.dunigan@esker.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:05:32 -0500

I tried this on the Zope list and got no response, so now I'm trying it
here.  I'm not yet subscribed to the CMF list, so please be sure to copy me
individually if you respond.

When my zope site was first conceived, the guy who put it together used
Yihaw.  Not that I'm knocking Yihaw, but it's beginning to look like CMF
might be a better choice for us.  Can anyone give me a rough comparison of
the two products, in terms of features and functionality, which would be
better for what use, and so on?  And if I do decide to switch, does anyone
have any experience migrating from one to the other?  Thanks.

Craig Dunigan
Web Programmer
Esker Software - Extending the Reach of Information
mailto:craig.dunigan@esker.com
Ph. 608.273.6000
Fax 608.273.8227
http://www.esker.com