[Zope-CMF] Management screen not opening after changing my site root (Urgent-i can not work on zope now)

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:18:55 +0100

I took a while to answer this cos I'm still laughing!

What a dick!

Anyway, here's what you do:

set an environment variable called SUPPRESS_SITEROOT equal to 1:

if using bash this will be'export SUPPRESS_SITEROOT=1', on windows this
would be 'set SUPPRESS_SITEROOT=1'.

I can bet this is something you won't be doing again though eh!.

btw all these answers are in the docs that come with Zope.  But then you
couldn't get to that becuase all you saw was titties and stuff ,(I'm still
gigling at this time ;)).

hth

Phil