[Zope-CMF] Re: Install DCWorkflow 0.2

Yoke May Seow yokemay@apdip.net
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:20:16 +0800

Hi,

oops, sorry for the typo error. Anyway, I've placed the DCWorkflow on
Products directory. After I restarted Zope, I received a note that says
"Broken product DCWorkflow"

When i clicked on DCWorkFlow, I received the below error message:

=====================
Import Traceback
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\malaysia\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line 536, in
import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\malaysia\lib\python\Products\DCWorkflow\__init__.py",
line 92, in ?
    import DCWorkflow, States, Transitions, Variables, Worklists, Scripts
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\malaysia\lib\python\Products\DCWorkflow\DCWorkflow.py",
line 109, in ?
    from Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool import addWorkflowClass
ImportError: cannot import name addWorkflowClass

Regards,
yokemay