[Zope-CMF] Re: Zope-CMF digest, Vol 1 #603 - 14 msgs

Didier Georgieff Didier.GEORGIEFF@agriculture.gouv.fr
22 Jun 2001 11:00:48 +0200

Le 22 Jun 2001, =E0 4:37, zope-cmf-request@zope.org a =E9crit :

> Before we start, I would hear the opinion of the community. So please tell
> me asap if there is a compelling reason not to do it this way.
> Furthermore I would like somebody to provide a French translation of the CMF
> (any other language is welcome too). So speak up if you want to help CMFify
> the non English speaking rest of the world.

Hello Robert,

We are on a project with CMF as core (will start technically in
september i hope).
We will (or will pay for) do french translation.So consider us for
participating to the french part.

We will use the method/framework the community thinks is better
(for Zope it's ZZlocale used at the moment for translating.)

> Doing the translation as I propose it would be relatively easy to check
> for changes when files are updated. Since the original file is still
> part of the _int copy we can split it of and diff it against the
> updated dtml file. Although this does not provide for automatic
> merging of code changes into the translated parts it should make the
> process much easier.

as i'm dumb with diff, using zzlocale needs someone to do the job
for me ;->
So a general diff tool for hilighting the changes would be good
enough for me to translate by hand the new differences after each
version, without hassle and without waiting for the
internationalisatuion/translation in Zope/CMF core.

Regards.
--
Didier Georgieff
Chef de projet technique SIT du Bas-Rhin