Weird BIG text (was Re: [Zope-CMF] CMF Presentation Suggestions)

Flynt rhess@bic.ch
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:57:48 +0200

Chris Withers wrote:

> > here is another link which I didn't see in your list:
> >
> > http://cmf.zope.org/Members/beehive/ZWACKChap5.html
>
> wow, something screwy on that, I'm getting increasing font sizes to the point
> where some of them look like between 72 and 96pt!!
>
> Chris

Yes, I started to worry that my screen couldn't take that any longer and
was much relieved to see them reducing again. I think, the idea of
Beehive was, to show us, where the most important parts are. Or it was
just the passion of the authors (like: What you see, you can almost
hear, Wysycah).

Anyway, if you like it more boring monotonous, you can use the *print*
skin for reading ;-)