[Zope-CMF] Wow!

cooper, cameron cameron.cooper@pantellos.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:06:58 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0FB67.A7E26DB9

Okay, so it's not a terribly constructive email, but I just have to say
it:

I am super impressed with the CMF. I spent one day trying to figure it
out, and half a day putting things together, and gave an extemporaneous
demonstration/presentation that killed. Our web guy thinks it's the
greatest thing since the wheel, and I'm inclined to agree. In about 5
hours I was able to put together a content management system with all
the pie-in-the-sky features we could think of and more. And I barely
knew what I was doing. Now I could do it all over again in something
like 10 minutes.

This is what Zope was born for, and I salute you.

	--jcc
   (yay objects!)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0FB67.A7E26DB9

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.0.4419.22">
<TITLE>Wow!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Okay, so it's not a terribly constructive email, but I =
just have to say it:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I am super impressed with the CMF. I spent one day =
trying to figure it out, and half a day putting things together, and =
gave an extemporaneous demonstration/presentation that killed. Our web =
guy thinks it's the greatest thing since the wheel, and I'm inclined to =
agree. In about 5 hours I was able to put together a content management =
system with all the pie-in-the-sky features we could think of and more. =
And I barely knew what I was doing. Now I could do it all over again in =
something like 10 minutes.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>This is what Zope was born for, and I salute =
you.</FONT>
</P>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT =
SIZE=3D2>--jcc</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; (yay objects!)</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C0FB67.A7E26DB9--