[Zope-CMF] Another CMF site to play with

Jonathan Corbet corbet-cmf@lwn.net
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:10:06 -0600

I've put up a CMF-based attempt at a new LWN.net daily page at:

	http://newdaily.lwn.net/

It's currently automatically updated from the regular LWN daily page, so it
will always have the current news.  I would be most pleased if people would
check it out and let me know what you think.  I've got a lot of things yet
to do, but this version shows some of the features I have in mind.

Please *don't* link to this site, or spread it around widely; I'm not ready
for that quite yet.  And don't upload anything you need to keep...

Thanks,

jon

Jonathan Corbet
Executive editor, LWN.net