[Zope-CMF] CMF MSWordDocument

Heiko Stoermer heiko.stoermer@andreas-schmid.de
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 09:55:01 +0200

Hi,

I recently had some communication with Eric Barroca, original author of
MSWordDocument, about a CMF-enabled version of his product. This is what he
said:

On Samstag, 23. Juni 2001 05:06 Eric BARROCA wrote:

> > are you planning (or have you already developed) a version of
> > MSWordDocument compatible with the CMF?
>
> Yes, someone did that but it's far from the perfection because actually
> when you edit a document, the CMF give you the possibility to edit the
> html. I'd like to avoid this for an Word document to keep the same content
> in the both version of the document (html and word).
> This work is not packaged yet and I don't know if it will be.
> If you like I can ask him to send you his modifications.

Now: WHO is working on CMF-MSWordDocument?
Does anyone know of the status? Is help required to get it done? We would be
pleased to assist, as we had actually planned to use it for our internal
document management system.

Greetings,
H.

--
Heiko Stoermer
Software Developer                                  Login & Solutions AG