[Zope-CMF] CMF MSWordDocument

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:25:26 +0100

Hi,

I've been making a version - it's part of my 'dev bundle' at the
moment, but once I've finished it, I intended to release it as part of
a 'MS bundle', including powerpoint and excel conversion - but I'm not
sure when this will be.

The only things left to do, AFAIK, are

  1) remove the 'edit' option from the TypeInformation

  2) add a 'orphans=0' to the html_view skin <dtml-in>

Other than that, it seems to work fine.

  http://cmf.zope.org/Members/seb/JamkitTypes.tar.gz/file_view

cheers,

seb