[Zope-CMF] Some Q. in repect to portal_registration

Norman Khine norman@khine.net
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:11:28 +0100

Hello,
I am hoping someone will be kind enough to show me where I can:

1.	Update the index_html page that is generated when a Member Registers, so
that it lists their Registration Details.

2.	How to display current users registration details, such as user_name and
e-mail.

	I was told that the following lists all the users, details. But what I
would like is as in point 1. to be able for other users to see a Members
Home page and within this to have all their contact details, should other
members wish to get in touch and ONLY if the Members' wishes to be listed.

<dtml-in expr="portal_membership.listMembers()">
  The email for member <dtml-var sequence-item> is: <dtml-var email><br>
</dtml-in>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

3.	What is the python script for counting how many listed and how many
un-listed members are on the site?

Much appriciated

Norman