[Zope-CMF] More skins (was Re: [Zope-dev] Re: Problems with Transparent Folder and Zope 2.3.3)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:31:19 +0100

Shane Hathaway wrote:

> On Monday 25 June 2001 04:47, Chris Withers wrote:
> > Shane Hathaway wrote:
> > > Again, it doesn't allow layers from outside the portal_skins tool
> > > because of security considerations, not performance considerations.
> >
> > Erm... I know I'm being dense, but coudl you explain these again?
>
> That's alright.

Hehe... you must be getting used to it by now ;-)

> BTW skins can't be chosen after authentication in the general sense so
> don't ask. :-)

Ah, that's what I was after ;-) OK, because I can't ask whether skins could be
chosen after authentication, can I instead ask why they can't? Only asking 'cos
I'm interested and it feels like a good way to improve my Zope knowledge...

cheers,

Chris