ATTENTION CVS USERS - Re: [Zope-CMF] Another Weird CVS Message

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:49:07 -0400 (EDT)

Whoops - it looks like the directory was removed incorrectly.  It looks
like everyone is going to need to go into CMF/CMFDecor/skins and:

  rm -f first

Then your checkouts should work.  Sorry about the disruption - we
(andrew:-) need to be more careful about fiddling in the repository...

Ken
klm@digicool.com