[Zope-CMF] uploading images to a portal

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:08:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

in my memberfolder I can click new and among the things to add is also an
image, when I try to add one, I get:

Error type: NameError
 Error value: portal_metadata

 Innermost method: /Abi66/metadata_edit_form
Name not found or not allowed: portal_metadata

and for

bildeins InstanceDict

Unauthorized: User joachim is not allowed to access /test/portal_metadata,
which is contained in /test/Members/joachim/bildeinss. The user, whose roles are
('Member', 'Owner'), would need to have one of the following roles: ('Manager',).

When I add Manger to the roles of joachim, I get a screen for a normal
document, but no possibility to upload the image.

I just tested it on cmf.zope.org and get:

Site Error

    Resource not found
    Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.
    Check the URL and try again.

So can I upload an Image as a member ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Joachim Schmitz

AixtraWare, Ing. Büro für Internetanwendungen
Hüsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163