[Zope-CMF] Clarification

John Fitzgerald jack@digicool.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:18:37 -0400

I have done this sort of thing before. I use the following method:

	I open the method in edit window,
	I select all the text and copy it to a clipboard.
	I open an editor on my filesystem and paste the text in.
	I save the new file with the same name + '_ttw' appended on it. (Through
the web)
	I diff the necessary files.

I actually use this method quite a bit and it is extremely easy to carry
off.
Good Luck with your diffs.