[Zope-CMF] how to add a new RegistrationTool ?

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:04:41 +0100

Hi,

Here's what I do: create a new Module called MyCMF, subclass
stuff from CMFCore of CMFDefault therein, copy __init__.py and
Portal.py and edit them so they add a mixture of CMFDefault objects
and my own objects.

A quicker but less clean way of doing it is simply to make a copy of
CMFDefault and edit the classes directly.

hth

seb

* Robert Rottermann <robert@redcor.ch> [010628 02:02]: