[Zope-CMF] CMF for intranets?

Dunigan, Craig craig.dunigan@esker.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:04:37 -0500

Perhaps my reservations are due to lack of knowledge of the product.  It
seems to me that it's ideal for creating portals and "news" sites, but
things like "Topics" and "News Items" seem only marginally relevant to this
task.  Maybe I just don't understand how they're used yet.  Since I see that
at least two people say they are using it successfully for the same job, I
won't give up on it just yet.  But if anyone wants to shorten my learning
curve with some examples, I'd be delighted!

Craig