[Zope-CMF] Searching sub-paths

Adrian Madrid aem@byu.edu
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:58:22 -0700 (PDT)

Another more complex way of doing it is to add a
location field (e.g. Location) to your
documents/news/etc. (which is no easy task, I must
admit) like "Home/FolderA/FolderAB" and then a python
script (e.g. Locations) that splits the location into
["Home","FolderA","FolderAB"]. Then you add Locations
as an index key (and metadata) to the portal catalog
and automatically you can select all the
documents/news/etc. in a specific path or from the
path on.

Let me know if sounds interesting and I'll give you
more details,

Adrian

--- Bjorn Stabell <bjorn@exoweb.net> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Is there a way using the ZCatalog (portal_catalog)
> to specify that you
> only want (or don't want) objects residing in a
> certain path?
>
> Bye,
> --
> Bjorn