[Zope-CMF] RE: Getting into ZOMA

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:51:10 +0100

Ahhhh... I may have got totally the wrong end of the stick here, but...

Just enter something like "workflow" in the searchbox at the top.

I also tried the advanced search page (the usual CMF one), but it just sat
there grinning at me! But that's what I was referring to when I asked about
adding to the metadata.

Unless I've missed something, Chris, I think this is the front-end to the
list-archive that Ken has imported into CMF. I'm hoping he's going to post
the code that created it somewhere... which is, I think, what you're looking
for?

HTH

Cheers, Jon