[Zope-CMF] Syndication Tool Docs - broken links

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:50:03 -0400

This has been fixed, as well as an Informative introduction as to what
Syndication is in the CMF (since I've heard a few times it's not clear).
I've also started setting up a page for in-bound syndication.
Anyone interested in discussing the in-bound implementation is welcome to do
so, please use the Discussion Page.  I'll be posting some information Jon
has provided me for references on this page as well.
Thanks,
Andrew