[Zope-CMF] Re: Getting into ZOMA

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:02:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Chris Withers wrote:

> Jon Edwards wrote:
> >
> > you
> > > can try a search:
> > >
> > >   http://serenade.digicool.com:7290/CMFDev
> > >

> > Wow! That's REALLY useful! Brings a whole new dimension to searching the
> > archives.
>
> Jon, where do you go to actually get the content? I couldn't find the useful
> bits.
>
> When I try, for example,
> http://serenade.digicool.com:7290/CMFDev/ZOMA/digicool-cvs, I get a long pause
> then a 'No Data Returned' error from the browser.
>
> any help appreciated :-)

It's broken, as far as i know only the search and visiting individual
messages works.  (Visiting individual archive folders used to work, but
i've been updating the software home out from under the instance.)  It
should not be hard to fix, i've made the code available at:

  http://cmf.zope.org/Members/klm/ZOMA

so anyone who's interested can implement their own.  We won't be fixing it
(and the site is going to have to go down, in not too long...)

Ken
klm@digicool.com