[Zope-CMF] RE: Zope-CMF digest, Vol 1 #621 - 20 msgs

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:25:51 +0100

Thought I'd do a quick plug while we're talking about emails - don't
forget I've released a betaish email Type, which you can post at your
CMF, or drag into your CMF via WebDAV / FTP, and you can set the
metadata in the body of the email, etc, etc, etc.  At the moment it's
bundled into a 'dev package' including an MSWord Document, but
hopefully I'll be able to finish it off properly within a few weeks
and release each bit as its own product.

  http://cmf.zope.org/Members/seb/JamkitTypes.tar.gz/view

Just wanted to add to the TMTOWTDI melee ;-)

seb

* Jon Edwards <jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk> [010629 17:20]: