[Zope-CMF] newbie question - protected folder

Christoph Schirmer Christoph.Schirmer@snafu.de
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 04:02:25 +0200

--------------47047682CEA5BB052F386AC3

Within a cmf site i am trying to build (the no-docs are a bit hindering as it seems
that most things work different from zope) i want to have some directories with
access for specific groups only (defined by roles).

The first problem I have, it doesn´t work with setting up an acl_user folder within
that directory, user name is recognized only when defined in the cmf root. Took me
ages to  find that out.
It also does not work without an acl_user in the to-be-protected directory, although
it works with an empty directory as well as with the same user defined there as in
the site root.

Second, after defining the role in the root, one logs in - but to the cmf root, with
the log in screen still showing up. This is not where one wanted to land! The
location bar shows some strange url:

http://cmf
siteroot/login_form?came_from=http%3a//siteroot/directory-i-wanted-to-go/index_html&retry=

Please help, so that the correct directory shows up after logging in.
I am on a shared zope server. Zope 2.3.33, cmf 1.1

Thank you,
Christoph

--------------47047682CEA5BB052F386AC3

begin:vcard