[Zope-CMF] menu

Christoph Schirmer Christoph.Schirmer@snafu.de
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 12:58:57 +0200

--------------47F5D63CEAD3F77548E580F5

I would like to integrate a simple navigation menu to the index file;
Zope Book and other literature have plenty of methods examples for this.
However, all of these do not work when integrated to the index method
file. E.g. I have the method sitemap that looks like this:

  <dtml-in "objectValues()">
 <dtml-else>
  </dtml-in>

Called in itself at the management screen works fine; but if called
within the index_html via <dtml-var sitemap> always returns "The folder
is empty" although there are plenty of structured text docs in it, plus
subfolders.

help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Christoph