[Zope-PTK] Unable to cvs checkout CMF ...

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:23:17 +0100

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 04:19:18PM -0500, Ken Mannheimer wrote:
> On 13 Mar 2001, Bill Anderson wrote:
> > This is the result of attempting a checkout .....
> > -----------------
> > <SNIP Error>
>
> I noticed errors in some recent checkins, and was suspecting permissions
> problems.  This substantiates those suspicions.  I'm in the process of
> changing all dirs in the repository to a sticky-group that should prevent
> such problems.  Stay tuned...

Mea Culpa,

This was my fault. As it turned out, my sandbox originated from
cvs.zope.org instead of the (correct) internal CVS.

Ken found out about this and tapped me on the fingers. Everything should
now be fixed!

--
Martijn Pieters