[Zope-PTK] More bugs ...

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 00:10:55 -0500

Bill Anderson wrote:

> Just wanna check on these before I start pestering the tracker :)
>
> First: Metadata -> Subject property
> This thing seems to randomly, though frequently, modify itsself whenever
> you change somehting on the object. it turns a multiword subject into a
> subject per word.

The Subject property field is a ":lines" property;  it should break each
line into its own keyword.  It is indexed in the Catalog using a KeywordIndex,
not a TextIndex.

> For example: "Site Help" becomes entries of "Site" and "Help".. This
> completely breaks the usefulness of CMF Topics. :(

I can't reproduce this at all.  I add a line, 'short phrase', to the
Subject field of a content object, and then do a search:

  http://localhost:8080/test_cmf/search?Subject=short+phrase

and my document (and only that one) come back in the results.

> Second: ...  Ummm i forgot the second one.  I'll probably hit it after
> dinner ... IIRc, it had something to do with the XHTML closing tag
> problem talked about on the zope list ... i fixed it, and wil have to do
> a diff to remeber what it is ...

OK, cool.

Tres.