[Zope-PTK] Automated Hyperlinking and nested objects

Kent Polk kent@goathill.org
19 Mar 2001 18:04:54 GMT

(Looks like I have too much time on my hands, no?)

How much thought has been given to the possibility of implementing
an automated hyperlinking facility (WikiNames :^O ) to CMF object
collections???

I mention this because almost every project possibility that I bump
up against has almost the same set of requested 'requirements'.
The good news is that I think we are gradually bumping off those
requirement items with the new core components of Zope/CMF, leaving
less for a developer to create. Some of the things that are left
are automated tree-views of document heirarchies arranged according
to query constraints (meta-data again...) and automated hyperlinking.

Thoughts?

And what about document heirarchies which require workgroups?

(Need some examples?)