[Zope-PTK] Automated Hyperlinking and nested objects

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:09:08 -0500 (EST)

Small correction:

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Ken Manheimer wrote:

>  - As a bonus, since the mechanism for recognizing CommonNames in square
>    brackets is so definite, we can apply a bit of discretion and map, eg,
>    plurals to singulars - [[CommonNames]] would map to [[CommonName]] if
>    CommonName already exists as a page.

Whoops - the double brackets are for literal treatment of the text, i
meant to use single brackets, so the last two lines should read:

>    plurals to singulars - [CommonNames] would map to [CommonName] if
>    CommonName already exists as a page.

I put the explanation online at:

  http://cmf.zope.org/Members/klm/ReducingImpedence

(I wish i had a mechanism for taking comments on the document - maybe i
need to get acquainted with discussable, if it's cooked enough by now.)

--
Ken
klm@digicool.com