[Zope-PTK] Renaming zope-ptk to zope-cmf?

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:17:03 -0500

Jimmie Houchin wrote:

> My apologies if this has been discussed.
>
> There has been a reasonably complete transformation from PTK to CMF.
> I think it would be a good thing to rename the mailing list to zope-cmf.
>
> It would be minor confusion and a changing of filters and adressbooks
> for the current list members. I believe it would reduce confusion later
> for people zope attracts.
>
> Just a thought.

I agree completely -- it has been on my list to propose the change
to the community;  thanks for beating me (in)to it. :)  Unless I hear
*serious* disagreement, we will do this sometime Real Soon Now (TM).

Ken, we have a mandate! (Hey, every vote counts, except when it
doesn't)

Tres.