[Zope-PTK] CMF Dogbowl: CMF Skins Contest Rules

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:16:44 -0500 (EST)

On 22 Mar 2001, Bill Anderson wrote:

> On 22 Mar 2001 20:27:07 -0500, Tres Seaver wrote:

> > > Well, I posted a comment to the 'rules' page about how the
> > > rules did not specify a time frame or deadline by which
> > > entries needed to be ready. Imagine my surprise when the
> > > response states that it was authored by Tres Seaver, instead
> > > of me!
> >
> > Please create a tracker issue for the bug:
> >
> >   http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker
> >
> > Note it as related to the "Dogbowl" product.
>
> It isn't just the dogbowl, this is a CMF problem. I've seen it
> on other sites, as have others. I reported it last week, IIRC.
> How about putting it in the CMF tracker?

Actually, there is a tracker issue for it, with a patch, submitted
by Jeff Sasmor:

 http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker/206

I checked in his patch last night.

BTW, the page *does* specify deadline:

   Eligible entries need to be submitted by midnight EST on 31
   March 2001, as recorded on their Status history view. We will
   hold an online poll during the week ending 7 April 2001, using
   the eligible entries.

Tres.