[Zope-PTK] Name change impending!

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:07:03 -0500 (EST)

 - "zope-ptk" ==> "zope-cmf" at 3:30 today
 - list down for 15 minutes to an hour

Hi, all.  As we warned wednesday, we're going to be renaming the zope-ptk
list to zope-cmf - for obvious reasons.  We're expecting it to take from
15 minutes to an hour, barring the unforseen (no one expects the
unforseen).  During that time the list will be down - but mail will be
queued, nothing should drop on the floor.

All subscriptions will be moved with the list, so you don't have to do
anything but use the new address and change your email filters, if they're
keying on "zope-ptk".

In fact, you don't even *have* to change where you send your mail, because
we'll be maintaining a forward from the old address - but you really ought
to, so we get rid of the vestiges of the old name.  (It's not a bad name,
but having two names is prone to confuse people.)  We'll also have a
redirect from the list addresses for the old list.

Ken
klm@digicool.com