[Zope-CMF] CMF query

Muhammad Jahanzeb jahanzeb@bigfoot.com
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:36:08 +0500

Hello,
I apologize if this has already been discussed.
How can we make it possible for each member or special members, that they
can have their own news section on their page and users of thier folder can
create news messages that are bound for the member's page only and not for
the main page of the portal. I may not be too understandable so I elaborate
it with an example.

university portal has the main page.
    each departments have their own home pages.
        user of a specific department creates news that is for the
corresponding department page not for the university main page.

Thanks.
-Jzb