[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.0 Released

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:10:00 -0500 (EST)

I am pleased to be able to announce the release of the 1.0
version of the Content Management Framework:

  http://cmf.zope.org/download/CMF-1.0

Many thanks to all the community who have supplied encouragement,
bug reports, and patches.

Near term futures:

 * The skins contest is underway;  I am extend the deadline
   a bit (to 7 April), both to give folks out there more time
   to whip up cool skins, and also to get the voting machinery
   in place.  We have at two entries at the moment;  fire up
   those layout tools and get in the chase!

 * A roadmap for future releases.  Please review the "proposed
   enhancements", http://cmf.zope.org/rqmts/proposals, and create
   your own as Documents, marked with 'proposal' in the Subject
   field.

Tres.